DBCtrlGrid in Delphi Desktop 2.0

I'm using Delphi Desktop 2.0. The DBCtrlGrid component is covered in the
online help, but is not available for putting on forms or creating new
components.

Is it only included with Delphi Developer and/or Delphi Client/Server,
or is it included with the 2.01 update?

Re:DBCtrlGrid in Delphi Desktop 2.0

David Mason wrote:
> I'm using Delphi Desktop 2.0. The DBCtrlGrid component is covered in the
> online help, but is not available for putting on forms or creating new
> components.

> Is it only included with Delphi Developer and/or Delphi Client/Server,
> or is it included with the 2.01 update?

If you look on one of the early pages in the Database Developer's Guide it
mentions that the DBCtrlGrid is only included with C/S and Developer.

Other Threads