Copyfile API

When using the API call CopyFile, does anyone know if this does the
equivalent of BlockRead......BlockWrite until the file is copied.

If so, what block size does it use.

The reason I'm asking is one of our clients is complaining of a very slow
copy over a WAN mapped drive to a local drive.

TIA

David McCallum

Re:Copyfile API

Try SHFileOperation, at least he can cancel the operation.

Beppe.

"David McCallum" <d...@actual-systems.com> escreveu na mensagem

> When using the API call CopyFile, does anyone know if this does the
> equivalent of BlockRead......BlockWrite until the file is copied.

> If so, what block size does it use.

> The reason I'm asking is one of our clients is complaining of a very slow
> copy over a WAN mapped drive to a local drive.

> TIA

> David McCallum

Other Threads