Tee Chart 4 -- drawmark and draw pointer

Hi all,

I have an app in D3 that uses a custom series.  Problem is I can't move
the app to D4 because the declarations have changed for series.Drawmark
and series.drawpointer.  Can somebody please post the declaration for
these methods.

Thanks

Rob

Rob Schuff
rober...@teleport.com
Portland, OR

Re:Tee Chart 4 -- drawmark and draw pointer

HI all,

A correction is in order, drawpointer is not a tseries method.  I have solved
that issue.  I still need the declaration for drawmark though.

Thanks

rob

Rob Schuff wrote:
> Hi all,

> I have an app in D3 that uses a custom series.  Problem is I can't move
> the app to D4 because the declarations have changed for series.Drawmark
> and series.drawpointer.  Can somebody please post the declaration for
> these methods.

> Thanks

> Rob

> --

> Rob Schuff
> rober...@teleport.com
> Portland, OR

Rob Schuff                                           rober...@teleport.com
Portland, OR

Re:Tee Chart 4 -- drawmark and draw pointer

Hi Rob
This is the new DrawMark header:

    Procedure DrawMark(ValueIndex:Longint; Const St:String;
APosition:TSeriesMarkPosition); override;

Now it has a new parameter "APosition" which has all coordinates to draw the
mark
rectangle and the line from the mark to the series point.

You can use the "default" APosition when calling DrawMark:

Series1.DrawMark( 0, 'Hello', Series1.Marks.Position[ 0 ] );

Or better you can create a "position" and customize it , because
if you use the default position it will contain coordinates calculated
for the original series mark.

procedure TForm1.BitBtn2Click(Sender: TObject);
var MyPosition:TSeriesMarkPosition;
begin
  MyPosition:=TSeriesMarkPosition.Create;
  MyPosition.LeftTop:=Point(100,100);
  MyPosition.Height:=20;
  MyPosition.Width:=100;
  TMySeries(Series1).DrawMark( 0, 'Hello', MyPosition );
  MyPosition.Free;
end;

Regards
David Berneda