QR 3.05 to QR 3.5 STD

I'm using D5 SP1.
How do I properly install QR 3.5 STD from qusoft? My first try was to run
the exe and do as it says. But when I run Delphi and found out that the
QReport pallette was missing. Simple, just go to Install Components, click
the QREport box, or use add to reinstall the packages. It didnt work out
that way. I don't remember the message well, but its something like 'Can't
fnd so-and-so file' , when in fact it was there, followed by 'a component
attached to this device is not working properly'. There was no way I can
activate it after that. Somebody please help me how to do it properly.
Thanks in advance.

Re:QR 3.05 to QR 3.5 STD

Did you try uninstalling all the QR components, shutting down, restarting and
installing the library again? I don't know if it will help but it is worth a
try.

Anne Sainz
Vian Corporation

Jeff Plata wrote:
> I'm using D5 SP1.
> How do I properly install QR 3.5 STD from qusoft? My first try was to run
> the exe and do as it says. But when I run Delphi and found out that the
> QReport pallette was missing. Simple, just go to Install Components, click
> the QREport box, or use add to reinstall the packages. It didnt work out
> that way. I don't remember the message well, but its something like 'Can't
> fnd so-and-so file' , when in fact it was there, followed by 'a component
> attached to this device is not working properly'. There was no way I can
> activate it after that. Somebody please help me how to do it properly.
> Thanks in advance.

Re:QR 3.05 to QR 3.5 STD

I did. Actually I have reinstalled D5 back from scratch, then SP1, then
IBX5.03, then QR 3.5. Still not right. I suspect it has something to do
IBX/IB6. I will have to try again because I didn't dare do it again after
that experience. I'll post the results. Thanks.

> Did you try uninstalling all the QR components, shutting down, restarting
and
> installing the library again? I don't know if it will help but it is worth
> try.

> Anne Sainz
> Vian Corporation

Other Threads