Excel Language

Hi,

I try to generate an excel sheet from within Delphi. Everything works fine,
excepts the following :
i need to insert a formula and i do it this way :
xs.cells[Line, Col].formulalocal := '=if(...)';

If the application runs on a computer with english excel version, it works .
But on a machine with (in my case) a dutch excel version i get #NAAM?
(#NAME?)

The tricky thing is the for a sum there is no problem:
xs.cells[Line, Col] := '=SUM(A1:D4)';
this will converted to '=SOM(A1:D4)' on my dutch machine.

Does anyone had this problem before, and what are possible solutions to fix
it?

Thanx,

Ruben Deschamps