Making strategy game...

Hi,

I am looking for source code on how to make a "simple" strategy game
kind of like Panzer General. Anyone who can lead me in the right
direction?

Regards, Fredrik Larsson.

Re:Making strategy game...

What I just did was go to the E{*word*277} search engine, go to power search, and
in "Words that must appear" typed "strategy game source code".  It came up
with a bunch of them.  If you want things that are in Delphi specifically,
there are a couple of books that are going to be coming out from WordWare,
but aren't due out for a while yet.
HTH
Mike

Fredrik Larsson <"remove all blanks frla "@ im dot se sorry for the trouble
this causes .se>

>Hi,

>I am looking for source code on how to make a "simple" strategy game
>kind of like Panzer General. Anyone who can lead me in the right
>direction?

>Regards, Fredrik Larsson.

Re:Making strategy game...

Try the book Black Art of Visual Basic Game Programming. The book has a
simple turn based strategy game involving cavalry, infantry and artillery.

Of course the source is in basic, but it's quite easy to understand.

Geir