REQ: Help with Drive/Directory Combo TIA

I have written a install program and at the start of it you type in
the install directory but i tried to improve it with a Drive Combo and
a Directory Combo my problem is that when i swap drives using the
Drive Combo the Directory Combo goes blank except for '\' and the
directory listing doesn't appear till i click this i have tried the
directory.refresh procedure in DriveCombo.onclick can anybody tell me
or show me what you have to do in drivecombo.onclick to display the
new drive straight away.

Thanks in Advance

Karl

Re:REQ: Help with Drive/Directory Combo TIA

Shaggy schrieb in Nachricht <37389b61.377...@news.force9.net>...

>I have written a install program and at the start of it you type in
>the install directory but i tried to improve it with a Drive Combo and
>a Directory Combo my problem is that when i swap drives using the
>Drive Combo the Directory Combo goes blank except for '\' and the
>directory listing doesn't appear till i click this i have tried the
>directory.refresh procedure in DriveCombo.onclick can anybody tell me
>or show me what you have to do in drivecombo.onclick to display the
>new drive straight away.

>Thanks in Advance

>Karl

The DriveComboBox component has a DirList property.
If you enter the DirectoryListBox component here it will update itself.
Or didn't I get your problem?

Hth,
Matthias.

Other Threads