Anyone used TAPI from Delphi?

Just wondering if anyone has done any TAPI (Telephony API) work with
Delphi.  I'm thinking about diving into it, but wondered if anyone has
converted any of the .H files to a pascal format so I don't have quite
such a hard time.   Thanks!

Congrats and big THANK YOU to all those who worked on the
comp.lang.delphi.* groups!

Re:Anyone used TAPI from Delphi?

In article <3unes6$...@nnrp1.primenet.com>, scr...@primenet.com says...

>Just wondering if anyone has done any TAPI (Telephony API) work with
>Delphi.  I'm thinking about diving into it, but wondered if anyone has
>converted any of the .H files to a pascal format so I don't have quite
>such a hard time.   Thanks!

i would *love* to do that, if i could get my hands onto them.

maybe you could send a copy of the api to me?
thanx

cu
marc

Other Threads