CGI - How to use Delphi for CGI programming

If you are trying to figure out how to use Delphi for CGI
programming, I have posted a tutorial at

http://www.2solve.com/

The tutorial is entitled, "Delphi, CGI & WebSite 101."  The
tutorial is very simplistic; I hope that someone with minimal
exposure to a WWW server and Delphi could implement it
successfully (and if you don't have the WWW server there are
several that you can download).

The tutorial was originally written for the many VB users on
the WebSite list server that were complaining about terrible
performance using VB to implement CGI -- it seems like many WWW
servers ship with VB & C++ examples but no Delphi.  The examples
should compile as 16 or 32-bit.