Alias for path : $(DELPHI)

Hi everybody,
I'd like to know if I can create my own aliases for path search, like the
one automatically created by Delphi 4 itself.
For instance, is it possible to have a third party components directory
invoked with $(MyDir)?
Thanks in advance.
Jean-Fran?ois.
jfler...@club-internet.fr

Re:Alias for path : $(DELPHI)

You can't.  Delphi only recognises this special one.

Also this group is for install issues only.  This question belongs in the IDE
group.  Thank you.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Maybe it was infatuation or the thrill of the chase.