Delphi & MS SDK Help

Hi,

I recently reinstalled Delphi 6 (following a Windows reinstall) and I
noticed for the first time it doesn't install the MS SDK Help files on the
IDE. The menu item doesn't appear and the OpenHelp file doesn't include them
although they're are installed on the disk. Is that the default installation
behavior? If it is, how can I install the MS SDK Help on the IDE? I use them
pretty much and didn't notice the lack of installation before because I was
using mostly Delphi 5 for some old projects. Now I only have Delphi 6 and
I'd rather have the help files quickly accessible.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Ronaldo

Re:Delphi & MS SDK Help

I did a search on the web and a few people reported this same problem. From
one post by Jeff Overcash, the recommended solution was a registry key. In
my case, it didn't work. Does anyone else had the same problem and found a
fix?

Ronaldo

"Ronaldo Melo Ferraz" <NsOhSePvA...@taskmail.com.br> wrote in message

> I recently reinstalled Delphi 6 (following a Windows reinstall) and I
> noticed for the first time it doesn't install the MS SDK Help files on the
> IDE. The menu item doesn't appear and the OpenHelp file doesn't include
them
> although they're are installed on the disk.

Other Threads