I Need A Graphic Reporting Tool

I need a reporting tool instead of QR for graphic printing.
I used "TFromGenWin by ISG" but have problem with coloring the lines. So I
need a new one. Help please!

Re:I Need A Graphic Reporting Tool

"Mehmet S. Tastan" <mstas...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I need a reporting tool instead of QR for graphic printing.
> I used "TFromGenWin by ISG" but have problem with coloring the lines. So I
> need a new one. Help please!

Try my PrintDrv component. It's free and you can use all drawing commands to
create graphs, pictures, etc. as well as good textual reports. It is not a
visual report writer, strictly coding but powerful enough to do just about
anything. You can find it on DSP.

Woody

Other Threads