Taskbar forms - new question

Hi there

I'm also using CreateParams and WndParent to make a form appear on the taskbar
and being able to Alt-TAB to it. This works fine, but now, any modal forms like
ShowMessage('Hello'), pops up the MainWindow and shows it modal to it, instead
of the taskbar form. How can I fix this?

Regards

Re:Taskbar forms - new question

> I'm also using CreateParams and WndParent to make a form appear on the taskbar
> and being able to Alt-TAB to it. This works fine, but now, any modal forms like
> ShowMessage('Hello'), pops up the MainWindow and shows it modal to it, instead
> of the taskbar form. How can I fix this?

Don't use ShowMessage or MessageDlg, use Windows.MEssageBox and specify the forms
handle as first parameter. Modal forms of your own have the same problem, you need
to create them with the form as owner, override the createparams method and set
params.wndparent to the owners handle.