Socketserver and Proxy server

We have a product that was developed using Delphi and it uses a  Borland
socket server so clients can communicate from the internet. I need to know
what steps to take to get a client who is behind a Microsoft proxy server to
be able to communicate to us (We do not have proxy). I understand that the
port must be opened up on the proxy server but that didn't seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Willy

Re:Socketserver and Proxy server

William Kelleher wrote:

> We have a product that was developed using Delphi and it uses a  Borland
> socket server so clients can communicate from the internet.

        This has absolutely nothing to do with InterBase and does not belong on
this newsgroup.   I'd recommend posting it on one of the
borland.public.delphi.internet.* groups.  Please note that
b.p.d.internet is read-only -- you must post to one of the subgroups.

        -Craig