Setting Form Defaults on Creation

How can I set my form so that when I add a new one to a project it has font
type of arial and font size of 10?

Jeremy
jedl...@isc-durant.com

PS Thanks to all about the Credit Card Authorization
Contact me if you would like a summary of info I recieved!

Re:Setting Form Defaults on Creation

Jeremy,
  It's easy.  Start a new project with one form.  Select the form and
change the font and any other properties you want.  Now right click the
form to open the speed menu.  Select Save as Template.  Now give it a name
(i.e. Arial Form) and description and click OK.  The next time you try to
create a new form you will be able to select your Arial Form from the
available options in the Browse Gallery.

For more info check out Templates in the online help and go to "Saving a
Form as a Template".

Hope this helps!
--
Rod Geraghty (:>)
GERA-Tech

Jeremy North <jedl...@isc-durant.com> wrote in article
<01bc04e2$32f888c0$0e3665cf@default>...

On 18 Jan 1997 02:02:52 GMT, "Jeremy North" <jedl...@isc-durant.com>
wrote:

>How can I set my form so that when I add a new one to a project it has font
>type of arial and font size of 10?

In D1, edit the [FormDesign] section of delphi.ini.
In D2, edit the registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\FormDesign
   DefaultFont="Arial,10"

--
Ray Lischner, Tempest Software, Inc., Corvallis, Oregon, USA
Author of Secrets of Delphi 2 (http://www.tempest-sw.com/secrets/)

Other Threads