Connecting Delphi32 to Informix 5.01

I'm trying to connect Delphi 3 to Informix 5.01.
I have Newera 2.0 (16 bit)
When I try to connect Delphi to Informix I get the next message:
"Cannot load an IDAPI service library"
"File: SQLINF32.DLL"
"Alias: xxx"
xxx is the DataBaseName.
That file is in c:\windows and c:\windows\system.
I have windows 95.

I need help quickly.

Thanks.
--
     _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/
    _/       _/       _/    _/

Flix Garca Renedo                   fe...@ubu.es
Servicio de Informtica        (947) 258845
Universidad de Burgos

Re:Connecting Delphi32 to Informix 5.01

> I'm trying to connect Delphi 3 to Informix 5.01.
> I have Newera 2.0 (16 bit)
> When I try to connect Delphi to Informix I get the next message:
> "Cannot load an IDAPI service library"
> "File: SQLINF32.DLL"
> "Alias: xxx"
> xxx is the DataBaseName.
> That file is in c:\windows and c:\windows\system.
> I have windows 95.

> I need help quickly.

This is a DLL that comes with Delphi Client/Server (as part of the BDE)
and allows you to connect to Informix.  If you do not have
Client/Server, then you will have to use ODBC.

Oliver

Other Threads