Paradox 'index out of date' message

I have an old 16 bit Delphi 1 application. At the moment I get some errors
like 'index out of date'. I could not repair the table on which the error
occured. Can somebody tell me how i can solve this problem or which program
i need to use.

Thanks in advance.

Re:Paradox 'index out of date' message

See http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15209,00.html on how to
avoid this problem (the description is for 32-bit BDE, but I think you can
use most of the suggestions in Delphi 1).
You can repair a Paradox table with TUtility
(http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html) or ChimneySweep
(http://www.sundialservices.com/products/chimneysweep/index.htm).

"Ronald de Vries" <r.vr...@minihouse.com> schreef in bericht

> I have an old 16 bit Delphi 1 application. At the moment I get some errors
> like 'index out of date'. I could not repair the table on which the error
> occured. Can somebody tell me how i can solve this problem or which
program
> i need to use.

> Thanks in advance.

Other Threads