HOW TO: Copy bitmap transparently into another bitmap ?

I have 2 bitmaps and I need to copy content from one to another
transparently (background color of the first must be transparent and
'changed' with content of another bitmap). This must work extremely
fast so I need some API calls.

Using PIXELS property is out of question ...

Anybody know how to achieve this ? I tried several API functions but
without successfull result.

Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm

Re:HOW TO: Copy bitmap transparently into another bitmap ?

Use Canvas.BrushCopy.

"Arminio Grgic" <Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net> skrev i melding

> I have 2 bitmaps and I need to copy content from one to another
> transparently (background color of the first must be transparent and
> 'changed' with content of another bitmap). This must work extremely
> fast so I need some API calls.

> Using PIXELS property is out of question ...

> Anybody know how to achieve this ? I tried several API functions but
> without successfull result.

Hi !

Have you checked out the

SetROP2  WinAPI

...maybe you can do what you want very easily...
--
Bjoerge Saether
Consultant / Developer

Re:HOW TO: Copy bitmap transparently into another bitmap ?

Use the BitBlt from WinApi

Maros

Re:HOW TO: Copy bitmap transparently into another bitmap ?

Use TBitmap.scanline

download my TFXimage at www.seb666.net for an example
s...@seb666.net

bye

Arminio Grgic <Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net> schreef in berichtnieuws
3a018bb7.9466...@news.tel.hr...

> I have 2 bitmaps and I need to copy content from one to another
> transparently (background color of the first must be transparent and
> 'changed' with content of another bitmap). This must work extremely
> fast so I need some API calls.

> Using PIXELS property is out of question ...

> Anybody know how to achieve this ? I tried several API functions but
> without successfull result.

> Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm

Other Threads