Table on another form undeclared identifier!

Here is another example, similiar to the problem I am experiencing with
the TDataModule where an undeclared identifier error is preventing
compilation of my project. I've pasted the entire unit for someone's
review.

Basically this unit CRgnSrch is a form called from a MDIChild (FRegion)
form that I am using to get search parameters for a table on the form
FRegion. The table is active. The names for the table match the names in
this code and the uses clause after the implementation references the
correct CRegions Unit.

I get a undeclared identifer for the FRegion statement. If I resolve
that problem I then get the undeclared identifier for the table
dbregions.

unit CRgnSrch;

interface

uses
Dialogs,
  StdCtrls, ExtCtrls,DB, DBCtrls, DBTables;

type
  TRegionSrch = class(TForm)
    Panel2: TPanel;
    CBRegionFields: TComboBox;
    Label1: TLabel;
    Label2: TLabel;
    ESrchText: TEdit;
    RGMatchOption: TRadioGroup;
    CBCaseSensitive: TCheckBox;
    Button1: TButton;
    procedure CBRegionFieldsExit(Sender: TObject);
    procedure ESrchTextExit(Sender: TObject);
  private
    { Private declarations }
  public
    { Public declarations }
  end;

var
  RegionSrch: TRegionSrch;

implementation

uses CRegions, CMain;

{$R *.DFM}

procedure TRegionSrch.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
LO: TLocateOptions;

begin
LO :=[];
if not CBCaseSensitive.Checked then Include(LO,loCaseInsensitive);
if RGMatchOption.ItemIndex = 1 then Include(LO, loPartialKey);
if not FRegion.dbRegions.Locate(FormMain.VarRgn_Field,
FormMain.VarRgn_Srch, LO) then
   MessageDlg('Unable to locate match', mtInformation, [mbOK],0);
   close;
end;

procedure TRegionSrch.CBRegionFieldsExit(Sender: TObject);
begin
FormMain.VarRgn_Field := cbRegionFields.SelText;
end;

procedure TRegionSrch.ESrchTextExit(Sender: TObject);
begin
FormMain.VarRgn_Srch := ESrchText.Text;
end;

end.