Recall a deleted record in dbase file

Hi
I found how to pack a DBase file, view all records deleted or not but
what is missing is the ability to determine if a record is deleted and
if so how to recall it.

Re:Recall a deleted record in dbase file

Steve Johnson wrote in message <35ED5CDB.D9A5C...@home.com>...
>Hi
>I found how to pack a DBase file, view all records deleted or not but
>what is missing is the ability to determine if a record is deleted and
>if so how to recall it.

To recall a deleted DBase record lookup 'dbiUndeleteRecord' in the BDE help.

I have done the checking to see if a record is deleted but I cannot remember
how it is done now.  The BDE help should lead you there anyway.

Rick

Other Threads