Storing Jpegs and Gifs in blob fields

I have a table on SQL Server and I am trying to store a gif or jpeg
inside a blob field.  Can anyone lead me in the proper  direction as to
how to do this?

Re:Storing Jpegs and Gifs in blob fields

>I have a table on SQL Server and I am trying to store a gif or jpeg
>inside a blob field.  Can anyone lead me in the proper  direction as to
>how to do this?

With a live query you can use

(Query1.fieldbyName('yourBlob') as
TblobField).loadFromFile('c:\blobs\your.jpg');

if your are using a query then you can set a parameter like this
  Query1.ParamByName('BlobParam').LoadFromFile('c:\windows\your.jpg');

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads