URG: TStoredProc changing DataType of Param in runtime.

Hi,

I am having this insane problem: I create a Stored Procedure with an integer
parameter (in SQL 6.5 int) and Delphi recognizes it as being so (ftInteger)
while I'm in design-time. As I run the program and evaluate the DataType of
this Param, it becomes ftString. Does anyone have any hints for me?

I am using MS-SQL 6.5, Delphi C/S 4.

Please, I need this ASAP.

Felipe.

Re:URG: TStoredProc changing DataType of Param in runtime.

Re:URG: TStoredProc changing DataType of Param in runtime.

You are assigning value to the parameter via AsString property with in turns
changes from ftinteger to ftstring. You must use AsInteger property.

Felipe Coury escribi en mensaje <7o9hga$ol...@forums.borland.com>...

>Hi,

>I am having this insane problem: I create a Stored Procedure with an
integer
>parameter (in SQL 6.5 int) and Delphi recognizes it as being so (ftInteger)
>while I'm in design-time. As I run the program and evaluate the DataType of
>this Param, it becomes ftString. Does anyone have any hints for me?

>I am using MS-SQL 6.5, Delphi C/S 4.

>Please, I need this ASAP.

>Felipe.

Other Threads