Can I use DelphiX (directx 5) with Windows NT 4 sp4 (directx 3)?

i think i will need only direct draw.
tia

julian

Re:Can I use DelphiX (directx 5) with Windows NT 4 sp4 (directx 3)?

You can, there is an unofficial DX5 for NT. Did have it, but no more.
Search the web for something like NT4DX5.zip!

--
Neal Smit
coax...@telekebel.nl

Julian heeft geschreven in bericht <36DE6337.BFA49...@softcom.it>...

Julian wrote:
> i think i will need only direct draw.
> tia

> julian

The last place I found it was
http://www.delphi-jedi.org/DelphiGraphics/DirectX/Download.htm
the File is called NT4DX5.zip. if your email client supports HTML links
click on the following link...
http://www.delphi-jedi.org/DelphiGraphics/DirectX/NT4DX5.zip
NOTE: This Patch does not support Hardware acceleration.

--
Ciao

Dominique Louis
Delphi Developer and aspiring Delphi Game Developer when wife and son
permit.
** Punching the Monitor Hurts You more than Microsoft **
** -------------------Jim Williams------------------- **

Re:Can I use DelphiX (directx 5) with Windows NT 4 sp4 (directx 3)?

If you stick to the DirectDraw interfaces that were defined in DirectX 3,
you should have no troubles with NT.  Most of the new stuff in DirectX 5 is
in new interfaces.  If MS followed their own rules about modifying
interfaces, all the old interfaces are the same.

-Danny Thorpe
Senior Engineer, Delphi R&D
Inprise Corporation

Julian wrote in message <36DE6337.BFA49...@softcom.it>...