BT8x8

I wan't to write my own little TV proggie... I have a Pixelview TV-card
(equipped with a BT848 chip) and I would like some info on where to find
maybe already developed components or have some info on how to write the
proggie....

Re:BT8x8

Contact me directly please, with a good mail adress.

"Quivis" <qui...@ask.me.first> a crit dans le message news:
MPG.148f768b8dce9ff8989...@207.14.113.10...

> On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:14:15 +0100, Michiel Pauly had this to say...

> -> I wan't to write my own little TV proggie... I have a Pixelview TV-card
> -> (equipped with a BT848 chip) and I would like some info on where to
find
> -> maybe already developed components or have some info on how to write
the
> -> proggie....

> If your card supports Video For Windows there is at least one
> component at Torry's. But I believe it's for D2 and comes with no
> source, only dcu:s. Could be others there now, of course...

> HTH

> Quivis.
> --
> SPAM goes here: root@localhost
> A freeware Indexer, Renamer, Personalizer?
> http://hem.passagen.se/quivis/index.html

Other Threads