Languages Add (Dutch)

There is an option in Delphi to translate everything to your own language.
But translating all that items is so much work. My question is: Is there any
default dll for the Dutch-language for Delphi that you can download? Maybe
I've not searching very on the internet. But I couldn't find it.

if (You can tell me) then
    Thank you very much;

Re:Languages Add (Dutch)

On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 11:27:40 +0200, main wrote:
> There is an option in Delphi to translate everything to your own language.
> But translating all that items is so much work. My question is: Is there any
> default dll for the Dutch-language for Delphi that you can download? Maybe
> I've not searching very on the internet. But I couldn't find it.

I think this project also has a Dutch translation for the VCL:

http://dybdahl.dk/dxgettext/

johannes

Other Threads