Crystal Reports : Is it possible to use Union in Crystal Reports SQL Query

When I try to modify the SQL Query generated by the crystal report(Version
5)  to include a union with another SQL Query  by editing the query
generated by the crystal report , I get an ODBC error which says dynamic SQL
error,  though the tables(Interbase) required by both the SQL Queries are
accessible from the rpt file.
Has anybody used Union in the SQL Query for Crystal reports.
If so please help me

Regards
Ramesh

Re:Crystal Reports : Is it possible to use Union in Crystal Reports SQL Query

Well as I recall I had big problems attempting to use the union operator
with Crystal. I was not using ODBC but rather a native driver. My only
solution was to put the union into a view, and work with the results
from the view.

Other Threads