Turbo C++ 4.5 vs. Borland C++ 4.5

I am supporting a legacy Windows 3.1 application that I need to make
modifications to.  It was developed by another company using Borland C++
4.51, however, that product is no longer available for purchase from
Borland.

Can anyone tell me what the difference between Borland C++ 4.5 and Turbo
C++ 4.5 is?

Thanks in advance,
Chris beattie

Re:Turbo C++ 4.5 vs. Borland C++ 4.5

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:00:53 -0400, Chris beattie <Cbeat...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>Can anyone tell me what the difference between Borland C++ 4.5 and Turbo
>C++ 4.5 is?

Primary difference is that BC++ 4.5x can create DOS, Win16 or Win32
apps, while TC++ 4.5x can only create Win16 apps.

BC++ may also have more goodies - e.g. Online Books, Profiler, De{*word*81}s,
Database Tools, etc.

--
Wayne A. King
(ba...@torfree.net, wayne.k...@ablelink.org,