dbCheckBox Question

Hello,

I have several fields (logical - Bool) from an converted dbaseIII database
to new dbase format.

When these fields are false they are also storing nothing and empty field.

My problem is that I cannot get the dbCheckBox component to recognize an
empty field as being UN-checked.

Any suggestions welcome.

--
All Best
Will

NuSoft Technologies
NuSoft...@aol.com

Re:dbCheckBox Question

Just keeping this alive.

How can I make the dbCheckBox reconize a Null value, so it will not show a
check?

Will

Will wrote in message <7c97c5$m1...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hello,

>I have several fields (logical - Bool) from an converted dbaseIII database
>to new dbase format.

>When these fields are false they are also storing nothing and empty field.

>My problem is that I cannot get the dbCheckBox component to recognize an
>empty field as being UN-checked.

>Any suggestions welcome.

>--
>All Best