Connect DCOM to NT Server ????

I thought that everything is nice and easy with Delphi .
I'v created my Client+Server Applications and everything went smoothly
when I
debuged both apps on my client machine .The problems began when I
transfered the
Server app to a seperate Computer Server .
I keep getting the same error : ACCESS DENIED !!!!
After spending hours in trying to figure the problem without any luck I
ask you out there
to help me out if you can ... so if someone has any idea about this
error and about those security issues in DCOM , please enlighten me .

Re:Connect DCOM to NT Server ????

Have you tried to use DCOMCNFG??

Other Threads