D4 ActiveX control property page - FormOpen, FormClose

Here is my question:
The FormOpen is called every time the property page is viewed. When is
the FormClose called?  I have a ShowMessage('...') statement as the
first line in the FormClose method, and I have never seen it, even after

I close the VB test project.  So far, I have found nothing about the
details of a property page's resource releasing, debugging, etc.  on
internet or in the bookstore.  Can anybody help me?
Thanks for your attention.

J. Wang

Re:D4 ActiveX control property page - FormOpen, FormClose

There is a bug in Delphi - look at TActiveXPropertyPage.Destroy in
AxCtrls - it does not call the inherited Destroy.

In article <37AED112.7F058...@nordson.com>,
  John Wang <jw...@nordson.com> wrote:

> --------------4AC0886310E20DDD2DCE3EAE

> Here is my question:
> The FormOpen is called every time the property page is viewed. When is
> the FormClose called?  I have a ShowMessage('...') statement as the
> first line in the FormClose method, and I have never seen it, even
after

> I close the VB test project.  So far, I have found nothing about the
> details of a property page's resource releasing, debugging, etc.  on
> internet or in the bookstore.  Can anybody help me?
> Thanks for your attention.

> J. Wang

> --------------4AC0886310E20DDD2DCE3EAE

> Here is my question: