Help: Win-G

Dear Delphier....
Can you help me? I looking for information about Win-G. I want to implement
it in my next project. Is there any site, homepage, wihch can be
implemented.

--

---------------- END OF MESSAGE --------------------
Take your family a good care and love them. That is the most important of

Re:Help: Win-G

Hi Anti:

I think WinG is a bit out of date, it might be better to use the
DirectX or OpenGL libraries for 2D and 3D graphics.

Jacques

Anti Spammer wrote:

> Dear Delphier....
> Can you help me? I looking for information about Win-G. I want to implement
> it in my next project. Is there any site, homepage, wihch can be
> implemented.

Other Threads