Closing a dos window

I am using a CreateProcess to open a DOS window and execute a program.
When it's done I want to close the DOS window.

I noticed there is a .PIF file that seems to be created with the
CreateProcess starts. Is there a way to get access to that property in
the PIF editor that says "Close on Exit"?

Any help is appreciated!

(Using ShellExecute is not an option with this process...)

Bill Artemik
Programmer / Analyst
bill at droste1 dot com

I hate spammers so send all spam to:
ab...@iname.com

"Give me AMBIGUITY
     or give me something else..."

Re:Closing a dos window

"Bill Artemik" <b...@droste1.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> I am using a CreateProcess to open a DOS window and execute a program.
> When it's done I want to close the DOS window.

Just create a PIF file for your dos program and set the "Close on Exit"
checkbox.
When you call the dos program using CreateProcess the PIF will automatically
be used.

Finn Tolderlund

Other Threads