TUtil32.dll version 5.20

Hi all!

Can anybody tell me from where could I download this file?

TIA!
Mario

Re:TUtil32.dll version 5.20

It does not exist. Use version 5 of TUTIL32.DLL with all 5.x versions of the
BDE.

--
Bill

Re:TUtil32.dll version 5.20

Unfortunately, it seems that I cannot do that!
The "Pdxrbld" utility from borland gives me the message
that I should use this version of TUtil32.dll and to
download it from the inprise site. ;)

Does anybody know another repair utility?!

Mario

Re:TUtil32.dll version 5.20

The PdxRbld utility is not from Borland. You will find it at
www.rksolution.cz. You need to modify the PdxRbld.ini file so the [Equals]
section looks like this.

[EQUALS]
5.0.1=5.0.0
5.1.0=5.0.0
5.2.0=5.0.0

--
Bill

Re:TUtil32.dll version 5.20

Great! It's working!
Thank you Bill!
The section was not available, but I add it.

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" <bill_nos...@dbginc.com> wrote in message

> The PdxRbld utility is not from Borland. You will find it at
> www.rksolution.cz. You need to modify the PdxRbld.ini file so the [Equals]
> section looks like this.

> [EQUALS]
> 5.0.1=5.0.0
> 5.1.0=5.0.0
> 5.2.0=5.0.0

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Other Threads