upgrades

I am currently evaluating some hardware/software upgrades for my system.

My configuration as follow:
I am currently having a Solaris E250 with Interbase6.01 (Super Server) and
250M ram. I am having 150 concurrent connection. Page size 4K and buffer 1K.

Any suggestion on what can be done to improve the system performance
further, hardware and software excluding any review on indexes and database
designed.

Thanks.

Re:upgrades

stc wrote:

> I am currently evaluating some hardware/software upgrades for my system.

        Duplicate post.  Answered elsewhere.

        -Craig