HELP!!

I need advice on enabling my program to use Longint and Shortint reals.
If you think that you can help, please get in touch with me.

Re:HELP!!

> I need advice on enabling my program to use Longint and Shortint reals.
> If you think that you can help, please get in touch with me.

   What do you think "LongInt and ShortInt reals" are?  LontInts and
ShortInts are _integer_ types, whereas Reals are...well, _real_ data
types - completely different Pascal data types.  True, all are numeric
data types, but reals and integers are different as far as Pascal treats
them, and I don't think you mean what you actually say in this message.
Please clarify what you're trying to do here.

Other Threads