How do I print from graphics mode?

This should be an easy question to answer.  Unfortunately I don't have
the answer, so i turn to you, the experts!   My question is:  How do I
print what is on my screen when my program is in graphics mode?

Thank-you, in advance, for your help!

Shane N.

Re:How do I print from graphics mode?

In article <01bc804f$dba92b80$01020...@test.carleton.ca>,
Shane M. Norup <sno...@chat.carleton.ca> wrote:

>This should be an easy question to answer.  Unfortunately I don't have
>the answer, so i turn to you, the experts!   My question is:  How do I
>print what is on my screen when my program is in graphics mode?

First make sure that graphics.com or a compatible printing routine is
loaded and properly set to your printer. Then either press print-screen
or issue int 5.

If you want to code the actual printing then read the manual of your
printer. I cannot mind-read what your printer is.

Osmo

Re:How do I print from graphics mode?

In article <01bc804f$dba92b80$01020...@test.carleton.ca>,
   "Shane M. Norup" <sno...@chat.carleton.ca> wrote:

>This should be an easy question to answer.  Unfortunately I don't have
>the answer, so i turn to you, the experts!   My question is:  How do I
>print what is on my screen when my program is in graphics mode?

Check your DOS manual for the Graphics command

>Thank-you, in advance, for your help!

You're welcome

Babis Athineos

--
E-mail: ba...@hol.gr
WWW : http://users.hol.gr/~babis

Re:How do I print from graphics mode?

Re:How do I print from graphics mode?

Hi folks:

        Can any one tell me how to write a trial-only routine to time-out my
TP7 program and yet allow for extension if provided the right 'Key'.
Also how to guard againsts multi-installation in same pcs.

        Thanks
        YK
        (chi...@singnet.com.sg)

Other Threads