Reading serial port COM1

Hi there

I am searching for sources samples for reading informations coming from
serial port COM1.

Regards

B.BORE

Re:Reading serial port COM1

Hallo Beno?t,

"Beno?t BORE" schrieb:

> I am searching for sources samples for reading informations coming from
> serial port COM1.

take a look to my Open Source Component SerialNG
http://www.domis.de/serialng.htm

> Regards
> B.BORE

Best regards
Ekkehard Domning

--
DomIS Internet Solution - Ekkehard Domning
Im "mCC": Industriestr. 17 - 49740 Haselnne

Re:Reading serial port COM1

Benoit,

I had very good experience with ComPort component from Dejan Crnila works
for D2..D6.
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopecrni/

It's free and it works good for me.
All he asks is to send him a postcard - I did send him one.

Greetings,
Dave

"Beno?t BORE" <b...@infonie.fr> wrote in message

> Hi there

> I am searching for sources samples for reading informations coming from
> serial port COM1.

> Regards

> B.BORE

Other Threads