S.O.S. :: Porters needed for large project.

SUMMARY:     I am looking for people interested in a framework project
for
                          multiple platforms, including FPK, GNU and
Delphi.

 - http://www.ts.umu.se/~jola/EFLIB/Features/News/
    Newest happenings in EFLIB.
  - http://www.ts.umu.se/~jola/EFLIB/Features/Cool/
    Coolest things in EFLIB.

Hi everybody,

I have written an OO framework for Borland Pascal. The framework
includes
classic data structures, math and other features. The framework is
written
in over 30,000 lines of source code. Fortunently I have made a lot of
efforts to make my framework easy to use, easy to modify and hopefully
very
portable. The code is very well-commented and readable --- which I hope
will make porting a not too difficult task if the target platform is
close
to Borland Pascal in standard syntax (like GNU, Delphi and FPK).

The framework is called EFLIB. It is free --- or rather, the
soon-to-come
release 3 will be free and include the full source code. The only
protection is a license agreement (EFLIB General License that will
remind
you a lot of the well-known GNU GP License). EFLIB is however not free
for
commercial use. Companies must register and pay for their use.

Porters can choice from 1) releasing the port completely free and
prohibit
all commercial use of the port -- source code must be free, 2) release
free
and allow companies to buy the ported software, some % goes to me.

Therefore, there might be money into the project, though the primary
goal
is to create a standardized framework for every Pascal programmer.

If this sounds interesting, please feel free to contact me and give me
your
opinions. I also encourage you to browse to the following URLs to learn
little more about EFLIB and the ideas behind the project:

  - http://www.ts.umu.se/~jola/EFLIB/Features/News/
    Newest happenings in EFLIB.
  - http://www.ts.umu.se/~jola/EFLIB/Features/Cool/
    Coolest things in EFLIB.
  - http://www.ts.umu.se/~jola/EFLIB/Manual/Guide/
    The User's Guide for prototype 5.
  - http://www.ts.umu.se/~jola/EFLIB/Developers/
    Platform ports, friendly environments, etc.
  - http://www.ts.umu.se/~jola/EFLIB/Users/
    Mailing list, etc.

Best Regards,

Johan Larsson
E-MAIL  j...@ts.umu.se
HOME    http://www.ts.umu.se/~jola/

Also,
  REMEMBER to check out  http://www.ts.umu.se/EFLIB/
  for a free application framework - SIMPLY SOPHISTICATED.