WindowMenu bug (second try)

Ok, may be first time I was not clear enough. Well, let's try again:
1. Create simple MDI application.
2. Run it.
3. Click "New" window
4. Click Alt+W+<any shortcut that is not listed>, for example, Alt+W+9
5. Get an error message: "List index out of bounds<index>".
If somebody know any patch or some other way to fix it?
Thanks,
Stas Kashepava

Re:WindowMenu bug (second try)

In article <38424E2F.4A82D...@eventuslog.com>, Stas wrote:
> Ok, may be first time I was not clear enough. Well, let's try again:
> 1. Create simple MDI application.
> 2. Run it.
> 3. Click "New" window
> 4. Click Alt+W+<any shortcut that is not listed>, for example, Alt+W+9
> 5. Get an error message: "List index out of bounds<index>".
> If somebody know any patch or some other way to fix it?

I can't reproduce this on my D5 MDI apps.

Tony Bryer  SDA UK

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:58:07 +0200, Stas <S...@eventuslog.com> wrote:
>Ok, may be first time I was not clear enough. Well, let's try again:
>1. Create simple MDI application.
>2. Run it.
>3. Click "New" window
>4. Click Alt+W+<any shortcut that is not listed>, for example, Alt+W+9
>5. Get an error message: "List index out of bounds<index>".
>If somebody know any patch or some other way to fix it?
>Thanks,
>Stas Kashepava

You must be using a version of Delphi 4 prior to patch 3.  This patch included a
fix for this problem.  Here's where to get the patch:

  http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/downloads/index.html

If you're interested in the{*word*152}details of this, check out:

  http://www.dataweb.nl/~r.p.sterkenburg/generated/entry0542.htm

If you have either Delphi 4.03 or Delphi 5, you shouldn't be seeing this
problem.

Greg Chapman

Other Threads