Source request: "Connect 4"

Hi,
    I would like to find the source of the "Connect four" game.

    I've been searching in Altavista and i found some interesting links to
Turbo Pascal source code and information like this:
    Turbo Pascal Programmers' Page:
     http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html
but I did't find anything about "Connect 4".

    Any help?

Thanks.
     Albert.

Re:Source request: "Connect 4"

JRS:  In article <83meil$p0...@talia.mad.ttd.net> of Tue, 21 Dec 1999
00:06:34 in news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Learner

<thisaddr...@isfalse.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>    I would like to find the source of the "Connect four" game.

>    I've been searching in Altavista and i found some interesting links to
>Turbo Pascal source code and information like this:
>    Turbo Pascal Programmers' Page:
>     http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html
>but I did't find anything about "Connect 4".

A search on "connect4", without the space, should have found my
pascal.htm page, with a link to my games directory.  In future, one on
"connect 4" should, too.

Re:Source request: "Connect 4"

"Learner" <thisaddr...@isfalse.com> wrote:
>    I would like to find the source of the "Connect four" game.

What do you want to do with the program?  Years ago I wrote one
to play connect4 vs. the computer.  It uses DOS graphics mode,
and has never lost to a human, AFAIK.

Jud McCranie

Other Threads