Join Query Record in the same Query...

How to Join two Query Result in the same Query???

I have two differents Query with the same fields but I need to Join them for
Quick Report....

JSG

Re:Join Query Record in the same Query...

You can make a single query with:

Query3.SQL.Text := Query1.SQL.Text + ' UNION ' + Query2.SQL.Text + ' ORDER
BY ...';

ps. Query1 and Query2 are not allowed to have ORDER BY statements.

"JSG" <t...@test.ca> schreef in bericht

> How to Join two Query Result in the same Query???

> I have two differents Query with the same fields but I need to Join them
for
> Quick Report....

> JSG

Re:Join Query Record in the same Query...

Test
M.H. Avegaart <avega...@NOSPAMmccomm.nl> wrote in message

> You can make a single query with:

> Query3.SQL.Text := Query1.SQL.Text + ' UNION ' + Query2.SQL.Text + ' ORDER
> BY ...';

> ps. Query1 and Query2 are not allowed to have ORDER BY statements.

> "JSG" <t...@test.ca> schreef in bericht
> > How to Join two Query Result in the same Query???

> > I have two differents Query with the same fields but I need to Join them
> for
> > Quick Report....

> > JSG

Other Threads