Turbo Pascal CRT unit

Hi.

I known that this question doesn't belong here but this is the NG I read
each day. I have more than 1100 old turbo pascal 7 programs acessing Btrieve
tables. All the programs works fine but they refuses to work when we try it
on PC computers with AGP (All new machines have AGP), returning error 200
(division by 0). I trace the problem down to CRT unit. I suspect that some
BIOS call isn't returning spected value and CRT code doesn't validate it
before division. What I need is CRT source code (I think this may be
impossible) or some kind of replacement because I doesn't have the resources
to migrate all this old programs to Delphi.

TIA

Re:Turbo Pascal CRT unit

I think this is the same problem I had: the >=Pentium II based PCs have a
timing problem with Turbo Pascal, and someone on the Turbo newsgroups posted
a patch for Turbo to fix this. Maybe this can point you in the right
direction.
Bruce

Sergio Samayoa <tec...@c.net.gt> wrote in message

> Hi.

> I known that this question doesn't belong here but this is the NG I read
> each day. I have more than 1100 old turbo pascal 7 programs acessing
Btrieve
> tables. All the programs works fine but they refuses to work when we try
it
> on PC computers with AGP (All new machines have AGP), returning error 200
> (division by 0). I trace the problem down to CRT unit. I suspect that some
> BIOS call isn't returning spected value and CRT code doesn't validate it
> before division. What I need is CRT source code (I think this may be
> impossible) or some kind of replacement because I doesn't have the
resources
> to migrate all this old programs to Delphi.

> TIA

Re:Turbo Pascal CRT unit

Ignore this. I found the patch suscribing to turbo pascal NG.

Other Threads