Is TMetafileCanvas doing the job ?

  Hi !

  I've written an application that draws nice graphics. Those graphics I
would be able to paste in a Word document. I tried to make a BMP image
but the quality is poor and it's not possible modify  the size in Word
without to make the things uglier... The best solution seems to make a
WMF or EMF file and insert it in Word.

  But how to convert my sequence of Delphi Canvas operations (moveto,
lineto, ellipse, textout, ...) in a WMF code that I don't know ?

  Browsing though DejaNews, I found the TMetafileCanvas object. Will
drawing on this canvas (and saving as metafile) do my job ? Or will it
be only a bitmap inserted in a metafile ?

  If it's not the solution, who knows the WMF code ? Or where I can find
it ?

  Thanks in advance,

                Alexandre

Re:Is TMetafileCanvas doing the job ?

Yes, MetafileCanvas constructs a Metafile with the instructions executed in
his canvas.

Alexandre <Alexandre.HirzelSPAMKIL...@ie-zea.unil.ch> escribi en el mensaje
de noticias 373FDCB3.8B1F3...@ie-zea.unil.ch...

>   Hi !

>   I've written an application that draws nice graphics. Those graphics I
> would be able to paste in a Word document. I tried to make a BMP image
> but the quality is poor and it's not possible modify  the size in Word
> without to make the things uglier... The best solution seems to make a
> WMF or EMF file and insert it in Word.

>   But how to convert my sequence of Delphi Canvas operations (moveto,
> lineto, ellipse, textout, ...) in a WMF code that I don't know ?

>   Browsing though DejaNews, I found the TMetafileCanvas object. Will
> drawing on this canvas (and saving as metafile) do my job ? Or will it
> be only a bitmap inserted in a metafile ?

>   If it's not the solution, who knows the WMF code ? Or where I can find
> it ?

>   Thanks in advance,

>                 Alexandre

Other Threads