Money, money, money!

I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me. My
job depends on it.
It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at
Hermestr@_bridge.net  or post a reply on this group. Please eliminate the
space before bridge.net when e-mailing

Thanks for your help
hermestri

Re:Money, money, money!

Delphi 1 will compile just fine any BP7 code (only that resulting executable
will be 10% larger than with BP7). You only have to go to "uses sections"
and delete "Win31" and add "messages" or even better is to add conditional
defines.

The only problem could be, if you don't have all source code.

I have BP7, but I don't sell it.

--
----------------------
Regards

hermestri wrote in message <36c1b...@news.netrox.net>...
>I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
>copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
>one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me.
My
>job depends on it.
>It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
>or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at
>Hermestr@_bridge.net  or post a reply on this group. Please eliminate the
>space before bridge.net when e-mailing

>Thanks for your help
>hermestri