Oracle Entreprise Server 7.3 and Delphi C/S 2.0

Simply try to rename this orant73.dll to orant71.dll
I successfully tried this with some other products.

Werner_Schm...@msn.com

ETIENNE <beacons...@msn.com> wrote in article
<01bb9567$61d15720$28b1aec7@bea01>...

> Did somebody tried (and succed) to connect Delphi 2.0 with Oracle 7.3.
> I always have this error message : 'Error in ORANT71.DLL initialization',
> but I put ORANT73 as vendor unit.

> Any idea ?

> Thanks in advance.

> Bruno ETIENNE

> E-Mail : Beacons...@msn.com

Re:Oracle Entreprise Server 7.3 and Delphi C/S 2.0

Did somebody tried (and succed) to connect Delphi 2.0 with Oracle 7.3.
I always have this error message : 'Error in ORANT71.DLL initialization',
but I put ORANT73 as vendor unit.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Bruno ETIENNE

E-Mail : Beacons...@msn.com

Re:Oracle Entreprise Server 7.3 and Delphi C/S 2.0

Using the BDE configuration program change the VENDOR UNIT parameter to
actual the name of the SQL*Net library that you have intall (i.e ORA72.DLL
or ORA73.DLL): Check into your Orawin95\bin or OraNT\bin directories.

ETIENNE <beacons...@msn.com> wrote in article
<01bb9567$61d15720$28b1aec7@bea01>...

> Did somebody tried (and succed) to connect Delphi 2.0 with Oracle 7.3.
> I always have this error message : 'Error in ORANT71.DLL initialization',
> but I put ORANT73 as vendor unit.

Other Threads