Convert data From Interbase Table to Access Table

Hi,

        I try to convert data from Interbase table to Access table. Do ADO
component provide the features like BDE table provided "BATCHMOVE"? Or got
any other faster way to query data from Interbase table and save to Access
table?

        Please help.

Felix

Re:Convert data From Interbase Table to Access Table

You need to do it row by row field by field.

(AdoAnywhere Browser will move data if the tables already exist using this
method).

--
Michael Collier Bsc (Hons)
Interactive ADO Object Browser

"H.S.Cheah" <hs...@pd.jaring.my> wrote in message news:3cd10f5a$1_2@dnews...
> Hi,

>         I try to convert data from Interbase table to Access table. Do ADO
> component provide the features like BDE table provided "BATCHMOVE"? Or got
> any other faster way to query data from Interbase table and save to Access
> table?

>         Please help.

> Felix

Other Threads