creating images at runtime

Hello all,

I am creating a small game, I have panels with images on them.  At runtime,
I want to create a new image and have it show on top of the first image on
the panel.  How do I do this?

Thanks,

David K.

Re:creating images at runtime

One way to do this is to save all your bitmaps in a resource file and include
this resource file in your project at build time.  During run time, call
LoadFromResourceID() or LoadFromResourceName() to load the bitmap from the
resource into your TBitmap variable, and assign it to your TImage component on
the panel.

See online help regarding the above mentioned functions.

Jon.

David Kroll wrote:
> Hello all,

> I am creating a small game, I have panels with images on them.  At runtime,
> I want to create a new image and have it show on top of the first image on
> the panel.  How do I do this?

> Thanks,

> David K.

Other Threads