Forwarded msg with Embedded raw message ( Content-type: message/rfc822)

My problem using TidPOP3 is the same as that posed by Dariusz Uzar in
borland.public.cppbuilder.internet on 37 Feb 2001.

I have a forwarded MIME message which contains an embedded
message with an attachment. I want to save the attachment
from the embedded (original) message.  My particular case has several
levels  of forwarding, and hence embedding.....

How can I take the full email message which TidMessage,
returns as a "text" body, and extract the embedded levels
of (possibly multipart) messages?

Cheers

Steve

Re:Forwarded msg with Embedded raw message ( Content-type: message/rfc822)

>borland.public.cppbuilder.internet on 37 Feb 2001.

Or even 27th Feb *G*

Steve

Other Threads