Adjusting the program to the resolution

When I design an interface of a program, do I have to refit it to all the
resolutions?

Meaning, adjusting it to 640x480, 800x600 and so on??

Is there another way, because it's impossible to adjust it to all the
resolutions since there is an infinite number of them?

Re:Adjusting the program to the resolution

Investigate the "TForm.Scaled" property and then do a search
on Delphi Super Page under the key words "scale" "resolution"
Nadav Shamgar wrote:
> When I design an interface of a program, do I have to refit it to all the
> resolutions?

> Meaning, adjusting it to 640x480, 800x600 and so on??

> Is there another way, because it's impossible to adjust it to all the
> resolutions since there is an infinite number of them?

Re:Adjusting the program to the resolution

May be could you try something like :

YourForm.ScaleBy(Screen.Width(or height or trunc(size1/size2) or...), 800
(or 640 or 1024 or...));
Don't forget the car. size for your labels.

Nadav Shamgar <sham...@netvision.net.il> a crit dans l'article
<6stoss$nc...@news.netvision.net.il>...

> When I design an interface of a program, do I have to refit it to all the
> resolutions?

> Meaning, adjusting it to 640x480, 800x600 and so on??

> Is there another way, because it's impossible to adjust it to all the
> resolutions since there is an infinite number of them?

Other Threads