Getting Icon out of .RES file

I have two icons in my .res file, one is 32 x 32 the other is 16 x 16.  I am
trying to load the 16 x 16 when the application is minimized.

I am using the loadicon command but am not having any success.  Also
there appears to be nothing about loadicon in the help.

Does anyone have any clues on changing the application icon during runtime?

Regards

Craig

Re:Getting Icon out of .RES file

LoadIcon will load the default size icon. You have to use LoadImage instead.

Documentation on LoadIcon and LoadImage is in the Win32 Programmer's
reference (win32.hlp).

"Dynamite" <mana...@actcase.com> schreef in bericht

> I have two icons in my .res file, one is 32 x 32 the other is 16 x 16.  I
am
> trying to load the 16 x 16 when the application is minimized.

> I am using the loadicon command but am not having any success.  Also
> there appears to be nothing about loadicon in the help.

> Does anyone have any clues on changing the application icon during
runtime?

> Regards

> Craig

Re:Getting Icon out of .RES file

Thanks, the win32.hlp file is missing so I will get it off the CD and figure
it out.

Thanks again.

Craig

"M.H. Avegaart" <avega...@NOSPAMmccomm.nl> wrote in message

> LoadIcon will load the default size icon. You have to use LoadImage
instead.

> Documentation on LoadIcon and LoadImage is in the Win32 Programmer's
> reference (win32.hlp).

> "Dynamite" <mana...@actcase.com> schreef in bericht
> > I have two icons in my .res file, one is 32 x 32 the other is 16 x 16.
> am
> > trying to load the 16 x 16 when the application is minimized.

> > I am using the loadicon command but am not having any success.  Also
> > there appears to be nothing about loadicon in the help.

> > Does anyone have any clues on changing the application icon during
> runtime?

> > Regards

> > Craig

Other Threads